11 June 2007

Braves Game Part Duex!!

Its been a while since my last post been busy as a one armed fiddler with the crabs!! But enough with that, I gonna tell you about some past events.

I went to the Braves game on June 10 against the Cubs. Just so happens my roomate Park is orginally from Chicago, hince he loves the Bears and Cubs. So it was trash talk central. Everytime the team of chocie would do something good, the respective fan shouted "Did you see that? No, watch this replay!!" It was hillarious. Although the people in the good seats, we got great tickets, outfield between right and center. These people in this section were uptight. So around the 5th inning I really started to lay it on thick. People started to glare over and I shouted, "C'mon people have fun its a ballgame!!"

Also RSM and myself sent messages to the small, petit, short, and sweet Michele in NY. So trash talk central was upgraded to Trash Talk NORAD. It was quite fun!

No comments: