18 April 2007

Media Crap!

I am sick and tired of the media in America today. All they are, are a bunch of ambulance chasing bastards. What I mean is they ride on whatever the tragedy of the week is.

I understand that what happened at Virgina Tech is a tragedy and hurt alot of people. So one idiot decided life was so bad that he had no other recourse but to kill others and then himself. The smartest thing he did was off himself. I know that sounds morbid and callous, but thats what I think. I think if you can't think of any way to solve your problems other than suicide, you deserve your own punishment. Its called natural selection people, and the survival of the fittest. He was mentally weak. Thats what it boils down to.

I digress; Enough of the soap box. Think about what if the VT tragedy didn't happen? The media would talk about dead soliders in Iraq or a baby polar bear that would die because its momma rejected it. Oh my bleeding fuckin heart! What would the media do if there were no soldiers dying, and only good news to report? The media wouldn't know what to do. They are so accustomed to reporting bad news and puttin American in fear, they wouldn't know what to do and probably kill themselves. OH WAIT! That sounds familiar doesn't it.

And to top that off I just finished watching the Hockey playoff game, Atlanta Thrashers vs NY Rangers. My boys were swept out of the playoffs. They gave it a good shot. Oh well I'll just put the jersey in the closet awaiting next season.

2 comments:

Green said...

I agree about the media. They're all out for blood.

Richmond said...

Great media rant - it must be in teh air today. I had to have one too... :-)