11 August 2007

Update on Me

It’s been a while since my last post I know. I moved back to south GA and I moved in with my buddy from Iraq. He’s slightly less technically inclined, so internet is non-existent.

I have graduated from college and have been sent out into the world. I got to shake hands with the “greater minds” of our university. I was also welcomed into the alumni association, or the university’s telemarketing agency. I don’t want to sound ungrateful or anything, but its funnier to think of them in that light.

So now I need to find a job and join the rest of the American public in the work force, scary I know. To think about it, my generation if not already, will soon be running our great country. I don’t see that as a problem, but according to some it will be the downfall of the human species. All I know there is always a village idiot somewhere, and being America where anything could happen, a bunch of those village idiots have made it to influential and powerful positions. In my personal opinion common sense ain't so damn common. But thats a post for another day.

No comments: